Dear Faith Family:
With the recent announcement from Governor Beshear, I am pleased to inform you that morning worship services at One Hope will resume, beginning on May 24th, at 10 am! We will only be meeting on Sunday mornings at that time and ministry groups will begin phasing back their meetings as determined by leadership of each group. The leadership team met and developed a plan to be implemented as we begin meeting together again for worship. Remember, these guidelines are for the safety of the entire congregation.
Guidelines for Worship:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- If you are not comfortable being around others at this time, there is no pressure to attend.
- We will continue to livestream our services.
- Please practice social distancing (no hugging or handshakes!).
- There will be coffee or donuts. Please feel free to bring your own if not comfortable getting it at church.
- No bulletins will be passed out (announcements will be on the screen).
- Surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized before services (counters, table tops, restrooms).
- Doors will open at 9:30 am. Please refrain from gathering in crowds near the entrances.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Masks will be provided for anyone who would like one.
- Rows of chairs will be spaced appropriately. Families are encouraged to sit together separated from other families.
- Children's church and nursery are back as of Aug 16th!!!
The leadership of One Hope will continue to
monitor the situation and will update the congregation with any
I look forward to seeing you live and in person.
In His Service,